Developer/Tester level 2
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Main Purpose of Job
To ensure that software released is of an acceptable quality, in line with both the company and customers’ requirements and to meet software release deadlines.
To contribute in the creation of automatic testing scripts for different technologies.
To assist on the design of tests for unit testing, integration testing, system testing and operational acceptance testing
Knowledge & Skills
- have background in software development (C++, C#, JS) and/or mathematics, either by training or experience
- have analytical and problem solving skills
- be familiar with designing tests that reflect proof of correctness of functions and algorithms
- have knowledge of data structures
- be familiar with the whole application development cycle
- have experience with development management and production tools (Jira, Mantis, Jenkins, CVS, GIT)
- have experience with automatic unit testing and automatic UI testing