Salary: £25000-£65000 doe
Location: Plymouth, Devon
We're looking for developers at all levels to help us make our products more relevant to more people. The work will primarily be in Angular, but there are plenty of opportunities to take on full-stack tasks if you're up for it.
- Apps: angular, typescript, blazor, materials styled-components
- Backend services: C# or C++
- API: REST, GraphQL
- Infrastructure: OpenShift, OpenStack, Docker, RDS (MySQL), NoSQL
- Tooling: git, jenkins, JIRA, slack, ELK
We're a team with a growing mindset, with a culture based on agility. If you tick one or more of the following then this could be the place for you:
- Enjoy working in a continuous delivery environment.
- Passionate about the quality of what you deliver.
- You have an interest in user behaviour, and a drive forward the patient experience.
- You are a developer steeped in the ways of agile looking for the next step up.
Other Company benefits
28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33, pro-rata, this is currently under review
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Plus many more.