IT Support Engineer Level 2
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in IT & servicing IT Systems & customers
- Windows Server, desktop administration and networking
- Linux/unix server administration and networking.
- General understanding of Computer systems and their architecture
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 products and administration
- Social and written communication
- Good telephone manner/etiquette
- Clean and current driving license
To apply for this vacancy please use the form below to send us a copy of your CV.
Using your personal information
Personal information which you supply to us may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- We will use the information you give to help provide the services/products you have requested that we supply to you.
- From time to time information may need to be accessed by our website and hosting providers to ensure the smooth running of the services we provide.
- We will not disclose any information to any company outside the above mentioned scenarios except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please visit https://www.farringdonjames.com/terms