Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years of proven track record of successful agile project on-time implementation in a software environment.
- Have full experience of working with behaviour driven development.
- Experience of aiding managing resources over geographical areas.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- The ability to foster motivation within the teams to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- The ability to coach and develop less experienced business analysts
- The ability to proactively aid in managing projects to delivery
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous
- He/she should be a team player with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills who is articulate, self-motivated and possesses the ability to prioritise and deal with escalated queries.