Systems Integrations Engineer
Salary: £25-£30k doe
Main Purpose of Job
To be the main technical resource for Microtest’s integrations with 3rd party application providers and – working with the DevOps team - to own and sustain the integration environments which those providers use. The role involves working with multiple internal staff members as well as external integrators – thus, excellent communication skills are a prerequisite requirement. The post holder will be involved with the setup of a more formal Microtest partners programme envisaged to coincide with a new and revised NHS contract starting in late 2019.
Knowledge & Skills
- Previously demonstrated ability to work on system integration projects
- Thinks in “system” terms understands and works with multi-platform designs
- Can interface with in-depth experts in each component area
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
- proven problem solving ability and system management
- SQL skills to an intermediate level
- Can communicate verbally or in writing at various levels with technical and non-technical contacts.
- Exercises discretion when dealing with competitive partner products.
- Presentation skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills