Salary: £35k neg
Location: Bodmin and/or Plymouth
Knowledge & Skills
The post holder should have relevant qualifications in computer science.
As a snapshot, the company is currently interested in the following technologies
- Linux and Unix OS.
- Have deep understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies and concepts.
- Have good knowledge of virtualisation tools, VMware, KVM
- Have hands on experience working with containerisation and resource scheduling. Docker and Kubernetes.
- Confident writing test-driven infrastructure as Code, ideally, grown in Terraform.
- Have very good knowledge of configuration management tools and techniques. Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Know all there is about continuous integration implementation tools. Jenkins, Go CD.
- Master monitoring tools. Nagios, Kibana
- Very knowledgeable with source control management tools. Git
- Have comprehensive networking knowledge in local and cloud environments.
- Accomplished coder.
- Have proven professional experience on OpenStack architecture and administration in production environments.
- Have knowledge of open-source middleware applications. Redis, MySQL, PosgreSQL, SOLR
- Have production working experience with frontend web services including Apache and NGINX.
- Breath security.
- Team player.
Good verbal and written communications skills are necessary. Having previous experience of dealing with clinical safety would be highly advantageous